R.C. BLAKES SCHOLARS
CONTINUING STUDENT REQUIREMENTS
All continuing student scholarship recipients must meet the following requirements to continue receiving R.C. Blakes Scholarship funds:
- Must request an OFFICAL FINAL SPRING OR SUMMER college transcript be mailed or emailed from the college, university, technical, or trade school directly to R.C. BLAKES SCHOLARSHIP FOUNDATION in New Orleans by deadline of July 1st.
Mail Address: R.C. Blakes, Sr. Scholarship Foundation, 1605 Robert C. Blakes Sr. Dr., New Orleans, LA 70130
Email Address: email@example.com.
- Must meet the GPA requirement according to the following:
If original award was $5,000, the GPA must be a minimum 3.5.
If original award was $2,500, the GPA must be a minimum 3.0.
- GPA requirement must be met at the end of the spring term. However, if the summer term immediately following the spring is used to increase your GPA, you must submit all required documentation along with an Appeal Form for scholarship reconsideration.
- Must be in good academic standing with the institution attending.
- Must be a full-time student each term, excluding audited courses. Summer enrollment is not required, nor will courses taken in the summer be included in the count of full-time status in a regular term.
ALL DOCUMENTATION MUST BE RECEIVED BY JULY 1st.